Meet the team guiding the EasyRx company vision
President / CEO
- 25+ years in dental specialty software, multiple roles including sales and sales management, product management, project management, and tech support
- Principal in Dolphin Imaging and Management Solutions. Dolphin was acquired by Patterson in 2008
- Previously, managed software development for Dolphin Management, Dolphin Mobile, My Orthodontist and AnywhereDolphin
- Joined EasyRx February, 2017
Resides in Atlanta, GA
Dr. Marc Lemchen
- Founder of Dolphin Imaging Systems, which became Dolphin Imaging and Management Solutions. Dolphin was acquired by Patterson in 2008
- Involved in several other software companies including V.COM and Oaktree Storage
- Licensed imaging technology to several x-ray imaging companies
- Patent holder in many fields
- Worked on development of a number of technologies used in orthodontic appliance systems
- Chairman of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Board of Advisors
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Senior Attending Orthodontist
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Fellowship: American College of Dentists
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery (Dental and Oral Surgery), Cornell University Medical College
- Technical Editor, Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
- Private Practice in New York City
Resides in New York City.
Founder / Board Member
- President and Owner of ODL lab
- Owner of ODL lab for 32 years
- Company lead on 3D initiatives
- The Wright family is 4 generations deep-rooted in Orthodontics
- 20 years of Community service as President of a non-profit Corp
- Co-Founder and Board member of EasyRx
Resides in Buffalo, NY
- 25+ years experience running global industrial technology business for major public companies
- Truly global executive who has lived half his career in Asia and Europe.
- Founder of Digital Industrial, an early stage VC focused on 3D printing in the medical field.
- Prior COO of EnvisionTEC 3D printing, a leader in dental and biomedical 3D printing solutions.
- CEO of Dover’s Digital Printing segment which had revenues over $1B.
- Member of Villanova University Engineering School advisory board.
Resides in West Palm Beach, FL
Hugh Evans III
- Hugh Evans is an independent investor.
- Served as SVP, Corporate Development and Digitization at 3D Systems Corporation from 2013 – 2019.
- Prior to joining 3D Systems, worked for 21 years as an investment analyst and portfolio manager at T. Rowe Price Associates in Baltimore, MD.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of AquaVentures Holdings (NYSE: “WAAS”).
- Serves on the Board of Directors of several non-profit entities
- Started his career in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group at Morgan Stanley & Co.
Resides in Baltimore, MD