Rx management for the modern digital lab
- Digitally receive, accept, and modify appliance Rxs from practices
- Compatible with all model sources: Physical Impressions/Models, Digital Scans, or offices doing both!
- Download and manage all attached digital files, including STL file
- Quickly match up Physical Impressions/Models to Rxs using the unique Prescription ID number
- Itero® MyAlignTech integration to easily download and attach STL files from iTero scans
- STL file scrubbing feature to auto-clean attached STL files and digital models in seconds
- Secure lab – practice communication via Comments
- Access and customize the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts, Appliances, and Templates
- Customized practice prescription templates
- View .STL files in the EasyRx 3D web-based viewer
Visualize the Rx
- Create prescriptions using the EasyRx Prescription Workspace
- Create prescriptions via scanned paper Rxs
- View submitted / checked-in / checked-out Rxs
- Clinical Communication
- Workflow Tracker to show you and your practices if an Rx is checked-in, completed, or shipped
- Add courier tracker numbers for shipped Rx’s such as USPS and UPS
- 3D Modelling Service
- Invite your practices to connect with EasyRx
Cloud technology at its best
- Powerful invoicing, shipping, and production features
- Share invoices with your practices via EasyRx
- Management reports, technician tracking, production reports
- Intelligent dashboards
- Available Quickbooks Integration
- Access to free, no-download software updates that usually include new parts, appliances, and plan-specific features
We didn't say, they said it!
Some thoughts from EasyRx Lab customers
As a tech at one of the largest orthodontic labs I see a lot of different Rxs. I have to say that EasyRx is by far my favorite. Not only is it easy but like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I love not only the diagram but how they have everything on one page. Makes it to where there is less room for mistakes/errors. You know that the doctors have to love that! Thanks EasyRx for making my job easier.
–Matt Walls – Specialty Appliances Orthodontic Laboratory
EasyRx is changing the landscape of our business allowing us to better serve our practices. EasyRx provides an intuitive platform to accept digital prescriptions with all the associated files including STL files for 3D printing. The graphical prescription provides an accurate case design which really helps to eliminate errors.
–Thomas Erie B.B.A. – Caley Orthodontic Laboratory Ltd.
EasyRx solved many challenges our lab had. First, it provided a nimble, safe, HIPAA compliant platform, our customers could use to upload patient scans for appliance fabrication. Second, it provided a clever approach to appliance design because the user can see what an appliance will look like before submitting a case; hence, miscommunication is reduced drastically. The practices that we have turned to EasyRx have found it very convenient and easy to use, in great part because this cloud-based platform was design with orthodontists in mind. In all, the lab is pleased with the results from EasyRx and would recommend it to other labs as well.
–Rene A Silva, MBA, General Manager – OrthoDenco Labs
It’s always great to work with Mike and his team at EasyRx; they make managing our prescriptions a breeze! Our customers love that they can track their cases online, and the digital options are a favorite among our 3D clients.
-Jamie Monsanto – Owner/President – Precision Lab
EasyRx is a service that allows us, as a company, to take our offerings to another level. We are living in a time of digitalization and easy access to communication. This system allows our clients to send their digital prescription, intraoral scans, photographs , x-rays and any additional information in ONE electronic package. EasyRx provides a great, cloud based solution to our customers for simplifying the process of sending their cases to the lab.
-Manuel Stanescu – Protec Dental Lab
Fantastic tool for orthodontic/dental offices and labs alike…streamlines the digital and 3D process.
-Marti Miller – M and M lab
Follow Us on Facebook