Benefits of becoming an EasyRx Connected Lab
- Sign up to become an EasyRx Connected Lab free of charge!
- Digitally receive, accept, and modify appliance Rxs from practices
- Manage prescription workflow. Mark cases as checked in, completed, and shipped with tracking information
- Receive Physical Impressions/Models, Digital Scans, or offices doing both
- Download and manage all attached digital files, including STL files
- Quickly match up Physical Impressions/Models to Rxs using the unique Prescription ID number
- Itero® MyAlignTech integration to easily download and attach STL files from iTero scans
- Automatic STL File Optimization to optimize digital models for 3D printing
- Secure lab – practice communication via Comments
- Receive prescription feedback from your practice
- Access and customize the EasyRx Universal Library of Parts, Appliances, and Templates
- Create and share customized practice Prescription Templates
- View and base STL files in EasyRx 3D
Invite your practices to connect with EasyRx
- Use EasyRx to implement a full prescription digital workflow for your lab
- From EasyRx, connect with your practices
- Invite your practices to submit cases with EasyRx to optimize your workflow
- Work with EasyRx to develop a marketing plan to reach practices
Cloud technology at its best
- Powerful invoicing, shipping, and production features available
- Share invoices with your practices via EasyRx
- Management reports, technician tracking, production reports
- Intelligent dashboards
- Available Quickbooks Integration
- Access to free, no-download software updates that usually include new parts, appliances, and plan-specific features
We didn't say, they said it!
Some thoughts from EasyRx Lab customers
As a tech at one of the largest orthodontic labs I see a lot of different Rxs. I have to say that EasyRx is by far my favorite. Not only is it easy but like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I love not only the diagram but how they have everything on one page. Makes it to where there is less room for mistakes/errors. You know that the doctors have to love that! Thanks EasyRx for making my job easier.
–Matt Walls – Specialty Appliances Orthodontic Laboratory
EasyRx is changing the landscape of our business allowing us to better serve our practices. EasyRx provides an intuitive platform to accept digital prescriptions with all the associated files including STL files for 3D printing. The graphical prescription provides an accurate case design which really helps to eliminate errors.
–Thomas Erie B.B.A. – Caley Orthodontic Laboratory Ltd.
EasyRx solved many challenges our lab had. First, it provided a nimble, safe, HIPAA compliant platform, our customers could use to upload patient scans for appliance fabrication. Second, it provided a clever approach to appliance design because the user can see what an appliance will look like before submitting a case; hence, miscommunication is reduced drastically. The practices that we have turned to EasyRx have found it very convenient and easy to use, in great part because this cloud-based platform was design with orthodontists in mind. In all, the lab is pleased with the results from EasyRx and would recommend it to other labs as well.
–Rene A Silva, MBA, General Manager – OrthoDenco Labs
It’s always great to work with Mike and his team at EasyRx; they make managing our prescriptions a breeze! Our customers love that they can track their cases online, and the digital options are a favorite among our 3D clients.
-Jamie Monsanto – Owner/President – Precision Lab
EasyRx is a service that allows us, as a company, to take our offerings to another level. We are living in a time of digitalization and easy access to communication. This system allows our clients to send their digital prescription, intraoral scans, photographs , x-rays and any additional information in ONE electronic package. EasyRx provides a great, cloud based solution to our customers for simplifying the process of sending their cases to the lab.
-Manuel Stanescu – Protec Dental Lab
Fantastic tool for orthodontic/dental offices and labs alike…streamlines the digital and 3D process.
-Marti Miller – M and M lab